All prospective first-year and transfer students are invited to join us for a virtual information session about the A. James Clark School of Engineering. All sessions include an overview of our majors, minors, research opportunities, student services, and more. They are conducted by Clark School Ambassadors, current engineering students within the College, who will be able to answer your questions about the admissions process, student life, and all things in between! Meet a few of our Clark School Ambassadors.
Prospective transfer students are encouraged to learn more about the transfer admissions process.
All sessions listed below will be held virtually via ZOOM. All times are Eastern Time (ET). Sessions run approximately for one hour and do not include an in-person tour.
- Saturday, September 11th at 12 PM
- Wednesday, September 15th at 6 PM
- Saturday, September 25th at 12 PM
- Wednesday, September 29th at 6 PM
- Saturday, October 9th at 12 PM
- Wednesday, October 13th at 6 PM
- Saturday, October 23rd at 12 PM
- Wednesday, October 27th at 6 PM
- Saturday, November 6th at 12 PM
- Wednesday, November 10th at 6 PM
- Saturday, November 20th at 12 PM
- Wednesday, December 1st at 6 PM
- Saturday, December 11th at 12 PM