The evaluation factors, as appropriate to the nominee’s position, for determining the award are as follows.
- Service to the Department, College and Campus community.
- Initiative and service above and beyond those of a job description.
- Portrays a positive attitude; esprit de corps.
- Interacts harmoniously with all levels of the Department, College, and Campus community.
- Demonstrates effective leadership.
Attach the nomination package as a single PDF file with these components.
- A nomination letter explaining how the candidate meets some or all of the above criteria.
- A maximum of 4 letters of support from any combination of the following.
a. Nominee’s supervisor
b. Person supervised by the nominee
c. Nominee’s peer
d. Faculty, staff, or student who has had personal experience with the quality of service
provided by the nominee
Note that previous nominations will be considered again for up to two additional years, and nominators have the option to withdraw or update the package. Prior recipients are not eligible to be nominated again.