Irving & Ida Rabin Endowed Scholarship in Engineering
The A. James Clark School of Engineering offers a scholarship each academic year to a current UMD undergraduate student who is receiving assistance from the University of Maryland's Accessibility & Disability Service.
- Full-time (registered for at least 12 credits each semester), current, UMD undergraduate majoring in any engineering discipline, and receiving assistance from Accessibility & Disability;
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 in prior college coursework or in high school coursework if a freshman;
- U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident.
How to Apply:
- Complete the Clark School of Engineering's scholarship application at https://eng.umd.edu/scholarships/application
- Email Dr. Nicole Roop at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the student wishes to be considered for the scholarship.
A decision will be made by the end of October each academic year and applicants will be notified via email of their status in early November. Any questions regarding this scholarship can be directed to Dr. Roop at email@example.com.