Thank you for visiting the Transfer Student Advising & Admissions website! As the world deals with the impact of the COVID-19 virus outbreak, the University of Maryland has adopted measures to move the campus to an online learning environment. With this goal in mind, our team is working as a virtual office for a period of time as outlined by the campus. Advisors will continue to provide advising services to students; only the method of delivering services will change from in-person to online.
We may be remote, but we're still here for you! Learn more about how to connect:
- Schedule an appointment: go.umd.edu/hayes_advising
- All appointments will be held via Zoom; you will receive a link as confirmation for your appointment.
- Attend a Transfer Student Information Session
You can also explore our website to learn more about:
- Declaring engineering as a current UMD student
- Transferring to the University of Maryland and the A. James Clark School of Engineering from another institution
- Understanding transfer credits
Still have questions? Let us know!
Shannon Hayes Buenaflor
Assistant Director, Transfer Student Advising & Admissions