- Student stipends, up to $32,000 annually
- Tuition and fee supplement, up to $12,000 annually
- Faculty mentoring and advising
- Links to research and internship opportunities
- Opportunities to participate in national and professional conferences
- Enriched academic services and support
Under the auspices of the University System of Maryland and the National Science Foundation, the LSAMP Bridge to the Doctorate Fellowship is a highly competitive program designed to encourage and support UMD graduate students pursuing degrees in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. More importantly, the program specifically seeks to support graduate students who graduated from an LSAMP undergraduate institution and participated in an LSAMP program during their matriculation.
- Must be admitted to a University of Maryland College Park Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) M.S. or Ph.D. program for Fall
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Provide evidence of participation in LSAMP programs from the LSAMP Director or designee at an undergraduate institution
Complete the Bridge to the Doctorate Fellowship Program Application, HERE.
Download and email application directly to email@example.com
Upon completion of the application, complete the form in this LINK to notify us of its submission
Application Deadline: TBA