QUEST Honors Program Information Session
Expand Your Major, Join A Passionate Community, Collaborate with Motivated Peers, Impact Real-World Clients, Gain New Perspectives... JOIN QUEST!
Come learn more about the QUEST Honors Program at one of our upcoming information sessions! We are currently recruiting talented first-year students for Cohorts 35 and 36 of the program. Applications will open over winter break for students who meet the following criteria:
- Currently a freshman (or graduation date of Fall 2022 or later)
- Currently enrolled in a major offered by the Robert H. Smith School of Business, A. James Clark School of Engineering, and/or College of Computer, Mathematical, and Natural Sciences
- Taken a minimum of 12 credit hours at the University of Maryland, College Park
- Achieved a GPA of 3.0 or higher in first semester
Information sessions will be held:
- Thursday, November 7th - 6:30 PM - ESJ 2204
- Wednesday, November 13th - 6:30 PM - VMH 2333
- Tuesday, November 19th - 6:30 PM - IRB 1207
For more information, visit our Prospective Students page (https://go.umd.edu/questps) or email QUEST Program Coordinator, Rachel DiDonna, at email@example.com. We hope to see you there!