Six New Keystone Professors SelectedThe following Clark School faculty members are the latest additions to Keystone: The Clark School Academy of Distinguished Professors:
- Professor Deborah Goodings, Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE)
- Assistant Professor Tom Murphy, Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Assistant Professor Peter Sunderland, Fire Protection Engineering
- Associate Professor Peter Sandborn, Mechanical Engineering and Institute for Systems Research (ISR)
- Associate Professor David Lovell, CEE and ISR
- Associate Professor Christopher Cadou, Aerospace Engineering
Keystone professors make a commitment to improving the quality of education provided in the school’s most fundamental engineering courses, such as 'Introduction to Engineering Design" (ENES 100). By ensuring students the best learning experiences early on, Keystone professors aim to improve student retention and graduation rates.
Keystone professors receive a renewable three-year appointment that includes a base salary increase, discretionary funds to support the recipient's activities and additional support personnel.
Please read this story about the program's inception and first "class" of professors for more information.
Published July 30, 2008