Seven faculty receive NSF Early CAREER AwardsAn unprecedented seven young faculty members in the Clark School have received the prestigious National Science Foundation (NSF) Early CAREER Award.
The awardees are:
- Steve Buckley (ME); NSF CAREER Award
- S. K. Gupta (ME and ISR); NSF CAREER Award
- Donald Yeung (ECE and UMIACS); NSF CAREER Award
- Babis Papadopoulos (ECE and ISR); NSF CAREER Award
- Sheryl Ehrman (ChemE); NSF CAREER Award
- Eric Seagren (CEE); NSF CAREER Award
- Ichiro Takeuchi (MNE); NSF CAREER Award
This is the largest documented number of such awards that Clark School faculty have received in one year.
Published May 1, 2001