One of numerous academic networks within the University of Maryland Alumni Association, the Engineering Alumni Network allows you to remain an active and engaged member of our community long after you leave campus.
What We Do
The Engineering Alumni Network helps organize and fund activities that:
- Provide meaningful engagement opportunities for alumni
- Connect alumni with current students and faculty
- Recognize and promote the academic and professional achievements of students, faculty, and alumni
- Build and maintain support for the Clark School through industry partnerships
- Advocate for the school and university
Reasons to Join
Members of the Engineering Alumni Network regularly:
- Network with other alumni and friends of the Clark School
- Connect with events at the school and university
- Discover meaningful ways to give back to the Clark School and help the next generation of Terps
- Enjoy the many personal benefits offered through the Alumni Association
Membership fees are also 100 percent tax deductible and help fund scholarships for current Clark School students.
Our Office of Alumni Engagement can answer questions and help you tap into all the benefits of being a Clark School alumni.