A World of Discovery: Facilities
The Jeong H. Kim
The Clark School offers its faculty, students, colleagues, and collaborators extensive technological resources and facilities. With almost 200 state-of-the-art laboratories, centers, major projects and consortia dedicated to research and education, as well as multimedia classrooms and several open-computing laboratories, we provide a wide variety of opportunities to engage in top-notch research and scholarly pursuits. You may quickly explore our featured facilities to learn more about some of our distinctive capabilities, or follow the individual links see all we have to offer.
If you want to reserve a Student Affairs Conference Room in Martin Hall, please contact Debbie Densmore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Featured Facilities (with links to all research facilities by department/institute).
Clark School Computing Resources
- Multimedia Classrooms
- Open Laboratories
- Student Help Desk
- Engineering Information Technology
University Computing Resources
- General Computing Information
- Open Workstation Laboratories
- Workstations at Maryland (TerpConnect)
- Resources for New and Prospective Students