Welcome to the Women’s Community
ADVANCE Program for Inclusive Excellence
at the Clark School of Engineering
Women are a significant force in engineering research, education, entrepreneurship and service here at the Clark School, whether as members of the faculty, staff, or Board of Visitors, or as graduate and undergraduate students.
L-R: Marilyn Berman Pollans, Norine Walker, Mary Lacey and Paige Smith.
Using this page, you may learn about and access:
- Women Faculty Members and their research and educational activities
- Women Staff Members and their areas of administrative responsibility
- Women Board of Visitors Members
- Clark School Alumnae
- Women Graduate Students and their research activities
- Women Undergraduate Students
- Resources for information, support, and professional and social interaction
- Parental Use Room: A facility in Martin Hall for breast-feeding and other parent-related activities that require privacy.
- New! Mother's Lounge in Cole Field House (pdf)
We encourage you to get to know us. We are eager to develop fruitful collegial and mentoring relationships, discuss opportunities and challenges for women in our field, and pursue initiatives to make the Clark School the best possible environment for our success. Welcome to our community!
- ADVANCE (professional growth of women in science and engineering)
- Women in Engineering
- Women in Electrical and Computer Engineering (WECE)
- Society of Women Engineers
- Clark School Board of Visitors
- National Academy of Sciences Committee on Women in Academic Science and Engineering
- Center for Minorities in Science & Engineering
- Engineer Girl
- Maryland's Top 100 Women Awards