The Clark School's
The Clark School's Corporate Partners program helps organizations establish the closest possible relationship with the school—a relationship in which our partners gain special access to Clark School students, faculty, and alumni and our educational and research programs, and provide direct support for those programs.
Corporate Partners foster, and share in, the school's rapid advancement, help the school contribute to engineering knowledge and the engineering workforce, and in the process advance their own organizational initiatives—from recruitment, to research, to diversity. We encourage you to consider establishing this unique relationship for your organization. For more information please contact us.
Benefits to You
Your organization can become a Corporate Partner by making an unrestricted annual contribution to the Clark School. As a Corporate Partner, your organization will be entitled to the following benefits:
Enhanced Recruitment of Clark School Students and Alumni
- A well-publicized and exclusive annual student recruitment event for your organization.
- Preferential scheduling (in terms of dates and locations) for non-exclusive on-site interviewing of, and presentations to, Clark School students
- Lists of the student members and officers of professional societies
- Sponsorship of at least one partial undergraduate scholarship
- Sponsorship of a student program or activity (e.g., the Engineering Student Council Fall Ball, Academic Achievement Banquet, Maryland Day Design Competition, or other research team competitions) and recognition in the appropriate promotional materials
- Heightened awareness of your organization among Clark School alumni, who, on visiting our Alumni web pages, will find direct links to your human resources web sites for job listings and contact information
Fast-Track Access to Clark School Research
- Invitations to annual reviews of recent research by Clark School departments, institutes and centers, bringing together our faculty and students and your engineering staff in an exclusive discussion
- Assistance, on request, in accessing the school's research programs and faculty for possible joint endeavors
Recognition for Your Organization
- Recognition in Clark School publications and on the Clark School web site, with links from the web site to your organization's site
- Invitations to conferences and other special events at the Clark School
- Listing on Corporate Partner Program signage in Clark School buildings
- Inclusion in the Corporate Partners exhibit in the Jeong. H. Kim Engineering Building, including both signage and video representing your organization
Benefits to the Clark School
When you become a Corporate Partner, you can specify that your donation apply to one or more departments and affiliated student organizations, school-wide student organizations, diversity programs, or school-wide activities.
Recent contributions from Corporate Partners have allowed the dean to:
- Bring Nobel laureate Arno Penzias to campus to speak
- Recognize faculty research achievements
- Induct a noted alumnus into the Innovation Hall of Fame
- Cultivate alumni for further involvement
- Send undergraduates to the National Society of Black Engineers national conference
- Sponsor students in national and international competitions.
- Assist faculty members in hosting international research conferences on campus
- Print recruitment materials for our specialized undergraduate programs