Simform STEM Scholarship is a wonderful opportunity offered by Simform for the students interested in STEM. Students pursuing a career in computer science, applied mathematics, or STEM fields are encouraged to apply for the scholarship. The Simform understands the importance of the STEM fields. Simform is providing an opportunity to aid the most deserving students with a STEM scholarship in the hopes of creating a future leader who will shape the digital world for the better. The scholarship aims to support students with financial assistance.
Simform is a new age software development company, founded in 2010. Build innovative custom software applications by hiring remote engineering teams that extend your team. Simform is a tech company with a mission to help successful companies extend their tech capacity.
Who May be Eligible
Students interested in applying for the Simform STEM Scholarship must comply with the following eligibility requirements:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the United States, or a residing U.S. citizen, or be stationed overseas due to active U.S military duty.
- The applicant must be pursuing a career in computer science, applied mathematics, or any field related to STEM.
- The applicant can be freshmen and a full-time student enrolled in university.
- The applicant must be able to provide affirmation that the work submitted by the applicant is their creation.
How to Apply
To apply for the Simform STEM Scholarship, the applicant must begin with the online application process. The applicant must first visit the website page and then click on the application portal to start. The applicant must present all the required details with supporting details and then submit them.
- Proof of enrollment
- Essay of 1300-1500 words on either of the given topics Augmented reality (AR) and Virtual reality (VR), technology, Cloud computing, Software technology’s role in COVID crisis, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence (AI).
The Simform STEM Scholarship will award $1000 to the recipient. The student will become capable of paying for tuition fees, books and other essentials with financial benefits. The scholarship will reduce the financial stress of the students.
To be considered for the scholarship, entrants should apply before the deadline. The application deadline for the Simform STEM Scholarship is March 1, 2021. Applications won’t be accepted past the deadline.