The Marc Mitchell Ravenscroft Scholarship has been created to help one student defray the high cost of university tuition. Jared believes that everyone who seeks high education should be able to do so. The Marc Mitchell Ravenscroft Scholarship is the result of his commitment.
The following requirements must be met to apply for the Marc Mitchell Ravenscroft Scholarship.
- High school senior currently accepted at an accredited college or university
- Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university.
- Submit an essay of 700-800 words answering the following question: What is your best solution for resolution of the student loan debt crisis?
The Marc Mitchell Ravenscroft Scholarship will be awarded based upon a review of the submissions received by Mr. Ravenscroft.
- The Deadline to apply for the Marc Mitchell Ravenscroft Scholarship is August 1, 2020
- The winner will be notified on August 15, 2020 via email
- The winners name will be posted on the www.MarcRavenscroftScholarship.com website.
How to Apply:
Submissions must be made via email, in the form of an attached WORD-DOC, and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following information must immediately follow your 700-800 word essay:
- First Name/Last Name
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- If still in high school, please provide:
- Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD
- The college/university you are applying to, or have been accepted at
- If you are a freshman/sophomore/junior, please provide
- The accredited college/university you are currently enrolled at.
- Your current GPA
- Your personal bio in 270 characters or less.
The winner will be contacted by email. He or she must then contact Mr. Ravenscroft within 2 weeks by return email to set up the award. The funds will be awarded directly into the winners’ financial aid account
Class standing:Freshmen Sophomore Junior Undergraduate
Application deadline:Saturday, August 1, 2020