Lockheed Martin launched a new scholarship program in 2019 to provide opportunities to students who want to build their talents and change the world!
They are continuing to award scholarships of $10,000 per student – renewable each year. The program will continue to add up to 200 new recipients each year, and will be open to individuals studying engineering or computer science that demonstrate financial need and come from underrepresented or underserved communities.
Applications for the 2020-2021 academic year opened January 15, 2020 and will close March 12, 2020.
Applicants to the Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarship Program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- U.S. Citizen.
- Current high school seniors with a cumulative 2.5 or higher GPA, or current college freshmen or sophomores with a cumulative 2.5 or higher GPA.
- Planning to enroll full-time at an accredited four-year college or university in the U.S.
- Majoring or planning to major in Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Math, Physics, Information Systems/Management Information Systems or Information Assurance.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Awards are for undergraduate study only.