CREB 2021 Bi-Annual Fall Meeting
The University of Maryland (UMD) Center for Research in Extreme Batteries (CREB) will host a hybrid Biannual Meeting, December 10, 2021, from 12:00/noon to 5:30 PM (EST).
The theme will be Batteries in Extremely Low Temperature Environment. The confirmed speakers are:
- Dr. Thomas Barbarich, Eagle Picher
- Dr. Giuseppe Di Benedetto, Army DEVCOM Picatinny
- Dr. Oleg Borodin, Army Research Laboratory
- Dr. David Burns, JHU Applied Physics Laboratory
- Ms. Jennifer Herman, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Dr. Alexandra (Lexi) Karalekas, Army C5ISR
- Dr. Shirley Meng, University of California, San Diego
- Dr. Vilas Pol, Purdue University
- Dr. Cyrus Rustomji, South 8 Technologies
- Dr. Marshall Smart, NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Dr. Chunsheng Wang, University of Maryland
- Dr. Michelle Wilber, University of Alaska, Fairbanks
To attend this meeting in-person, please follow this link to register.
To participate virtually, via Zoom, please follow this link to register. After you register for the webinar, you will receive an email with the December 10 webinar link.
Meeting updates may also be posted at https://creb.umd.edu/bi-annual-meeting
Registration will close on December 8, 2021.
Questions about the meeting? Please contact Dr. James Short, CREB Program Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about Zoom registration? Please send an email to email@example.com.
CREB aims to foster and accelerate collaborative research in advanced battery materials, technologies and characterization techniques. CREB’s focus is on batteries for extreme performance, environments and applications (e.g., defense, space and biomedical applications). Membership is open to national and defense labs, universities and industry partners. For information about CREB Consortium Membership, please visit creb.umd.edu.