Recipients will be selected on the basis of academic merit and demonstrated interest in studying energy engineering, conversion, and/or sustainability. Preference will be given to students pursuing projects in the Center For Environmental Energy Engineering.
- Be a current, full-time (12 credits or more), Clark School engineering undergraduate student through December 2021;
- Have a demonstrated interest in studying energy engineering, conversion, and/or sustainability through one or more of the following:
- Prior or current registration in energy-related courses (e.g., ENME 232 - Thermodynamics and/or ENME 332 - Transfer Processes or equivalent; ENME 423 - Environmental Engineering; ENME 635 - Energy Conversion);
- An internship/co-op in the energy field;
- Research experience in an energy-related area.
How to Apply:
Applications are due October 29, 2021, by 4:00PM EST. To apply for the Engie Scholarships in Engineering, email the following to Dr. Nicole Roop at firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format or PDF as one attachment, subject line: "Engie Scholarship".
The student's full name and UID should appear at the top of each page of their.
- Current resume
- Cover letter that addresses interest in energy conversion (as described above)
Any questions can be sent to email@example.com.